| Absolutely. | 当然是;正是如此;绝对如此。 |
| Absolutely impossible! | 绝对不可能的! |
| All I have to do is learn English. | 我所要做的就是学英语。 |
| Are you free tomorrow? | 你明天有空吗? |
| Are you married? | 你结婚了吗? |
| Are you used to the food here? | 你习惯吃这儿的饭菜吗? |
| Be careful. | 小心/注意。 |
| Be my guest. | 请便/别客气。 |
| Better late than never. | 不怕慢,单怕站。 |
| Better luck next time. | 祝你下一次好运。 |
| Better safe than sorry. | 小心不出大错。 |
| Can I have a day off? | 我能请一天假吗? |
| Can I help? | 要我帮忙吗? |
| Can I take a message? | 我能带个口讯吗?(电话用语) |
| Can I take a rain check? | 你能改天再请我吗? |
| Can I take your order? | 您要点菜吗? |
| Can you give me a wake-up call? | 你能打电话叫醒我吗? |
| Can you give me some feedback? | 你能给我一些建议吗? |
| Can you make it? | 你能来吗? |
| Can I have a word with you? | 我能跟你谈一谈吗? |
| Cath me later. | 过会儿再来找我。 |
| Cheer up! | 振作起来! |
| Come in and make yourself at home. | 请进,别客气。 |
| Could I have the bill,please? | 请把账单给我好吗? |
| Could you drop me off at the airport? | 你能载我到飞机场吗? |
| Could you speak slower? | 你能说得慢一点吗? |
| Could you take a picture for me? | 你能帮我拍照吗? |
| Did you enjoy your flight? | 你的飞行旅途愉快吗? |
| Did you have a good day today? | 你今天过得好吗? |
| Did you have a nice holiday? | 你假期过得愉快吗? |
| Did you have fun? | 你玩得开心吗? |
| Dinner is on me. | 晚饭我请客。 |
| Do you have a room available? | 你们有空房间吗? |
| Do you have any hobbies? | 你有什么爱好吗? |
| Do you have some change? | 你有零钱吗? |
| Do you mind my smoking? | 你介意我抽烟吗? |
| Do you often work out? | 你经常锻炼身体吗? |
| Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗? |
| Don't be so modest. | 别谦虚了。 |
| Don't bother. | 不用麻烦了。 |
| Don't get me wrong. | 别误会我。 |
| Don't give up. | 别放弃。 |
| Don't jump to conclusions. | 不要急于下结论。 |
| Don't let me down. | 别让我失望。 |
| Don't make any mistakes. | 别出差错。 |
| Don't mention it. | 不客气 |
| Don't miss the boat. | 不要坐失良机。 |
| Don't take any chances. | 不要心存侥幸。 |
| Don't take it for granted. | 不要想当然。 |
| Don't worry about it. | 别担心。 |
| Easy come,easy go. | 来得容易,去得快。 |
| Enjoy your meal. | 请慢慢享用吧。 |
| Easier said than done. | 说得容易,做得难。 |
| First come,first served. | 捷足先登。 |
| For here or to go? | 再这儿吃还是带走? |
| Forget it. | 算了吧。 |
| Forgive me. | 请原谅我。 |
| Give me a call. | 给我打电话。 |
| Give my best to your family. | 代我向你们全家问好。 |
| Have him return my call. | 让他给我回电话。 |
| Have you ever been to Japan? | 你去过日本吗? |
| Have you finished yet? | 你做完了吗? |
| Have you got anything larger? | 有大一点儿的吗? |
| Have you got that? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
| Have you heard from Mary? | 你收到玛丽的来信吗? |
| He is in conference. | 他正在开会。 |
| Help yourself,please. | 请自己用。 |
| Hold your horses. | 耐心点儿。 |
| How can I get in touch with you? | 我怎样能跟你联络上? |
| How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样? |
| How is it going? | 情况怎么样? |
| How late are you open? | 你们营业到几点? |
| How long did it last? | 持续了多久? |
| How long will it take me to get there? | 到那儿要多长时间? |
| How much is it? | 这卖多少钱? |
| How often do you eat out? | 你多久在外面吃一次饭? |
| I apologize. | 我很抱歉。 |
| I appreciate your invitation. | 感谢你的邀请。 |
| I assure you. | 我向你保证。 |
| I bet you can. | 我确信你能做到。 |
| I can manage. | 我自己可以应付。 |
| ...... | ...... |